I've worked in different professional fields, from CAD drafting for Additive Manufacturing to video editing or motion graphics, and web development, but most of my experience is focused on 3D modeling using Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, and Blender.
January 2019 - current
Additive Manufacturing Mechanical Design Engineer
Worked with most plastic AM technologies, focusing on DfAM, reducing part weight and material consumption, and 3D printing implementation. Some of my key accomplishments include:
- Implemented automated design processes, reducing design time in multi-part design projects up to 100%.
- Reduced tooling costs up to 2x, compared to solutions offered by external suppliers.
- Designed 100+ parts for Additive Manufacturing technologies.
April 2017 - January 2019
Tooling Engineer | 3D Designer
- Generate +30 definitions in Grasshopper for tooling design automation.
- Take the development of 3D footwear modeling projects from the initial sketch to the first mold sample.
- Reduce tooling development times by 150%.
December 2015 - current
Altive | Additive Manufacturing Solutions Specialist
Leveraged the capabilities of AM to offer cost-efficient, faster solutions to common and complex traditional manufacturing problems. You can find more at: Altive website
2017 - 2021
Since 2017, I have started to learn online using many of the resources available (Youtube, Udemy, etc.), from Web development to emotional intelligence. I really believe that obtaining knowledge from many different sources gives you a better perspective from how other people learn and share its knowledge.
2012 - 2015
Industrial Design Degree at Universidad de Guadalajara